Thursday 29 January 2015

Skin Care Routine

These are all my favourite affordable skin care savours! 
Morning:
My skin loves this stuff. I use this every morning to wash my face, rub it in to damp skin and then wash off with a face cloth. It is a life saver for those half asleep mornings. The exfoliating beads leave my skin feeling soft and my make up applies so much better. The lemon wakes my skin up and leaves it looking bright and awake, I could not live without this! 


I am super lazy when it comes to skin care (might be seeing a trend from my lazy moisturising post) and have found it really hard in the past to get into a routine. So when I discovered these Simple products it was a life saver. The cleanser is the easiest product in the world! I just simply squeeze some on a cotton pad and wipe over clean skin and you're done! Its amazing. Leaves skin feeling amazingly clean and takes off any left behind make-up. Once I've used the cleanser I use the toner from the same range. Just putting some on a cotton wool pad and wiping over skin too. It smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean. These products are amazing for lazy girl skin care and are perfect for both morning and night. Since using these I've really noticed a difference in my skin, it feels brighter and smoother.
The Nivea Express Hydration Primer has been the day cream I've been using over the last few months. Its so light weight but gives the right amount of moister. It sinks into the skin quickly and gives an excellent base for make-up. 
 Evening:
The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil is my favourite cleansing oil! I simply rub the oil into my make-up face and the oil dissolves off all the make-up, even water proof mascara and eye liner. I then wash off the oil using a damp muslin cloth. My skin feels so clean after using this and It doesn't leave an oily texture over the skin. I love the smell and I love how quick and easy it is!

As I said Above I also use the  Simple Cleanser and Toner in the evening! - I love them!

After cleansing and toning I've been using the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser but I'm not 100% sold. I haven't noticed much of a change in the hydration of my skin. I'd love to know if you have any recommendation to drug store moisturisers or night creams! 


No comments:

Post a Comment