Friday 6 February 2015

My Travel Make-Up Bag



Last weekend I flew to Ireland with my boyfriend and his family so I thought I'd show you what I packed in my travel make-up bag!
I got this vanity bag for christmas after seeing Amelia talk about it and I love it! The compartments are so handy and keeps things so organised.




Zoeva brushes and real techniques are my all time favourite, I took with me the real techniques buffing brush and the zoeva rose gold set.






Favourite Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation, Lance Mascara, Bourjois Paris Bronze Duo and Healthy Balance Powder, Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, Water Proof Eyeliner and Brow Pencil.  
EOS Lip Balm, Simple Moisturiser, Korrs Moisturiser, Cleanser and Body Wash and Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Perfume. 









No comments:

Post a Comment