Tuesday 16 September 2014

LUSH: King Of Skin and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner


When it comes to moisturising after bathing I am so lazy. It's just one of those beauty chores that is just a faf, applying body moisturisers and waiting for them to soak in, no body has time for that! So when I heard about these in shower body butters I was instantly sold. At the end of my shower I apply then take a quick dip back under the water to rinse and my skin feels instantly so soft. 


I first tried this product when I got it as part of the Rose Lush box. I'm not really into baths so hadn't really tried much from Lush before, and when I saw this in the box I was intrigued because I never thought of Lush for having products like this. As soon as I tried it I was instantly impressed, it is so moisturising and contains lots of lovely naturally ingredients that my skin loves! This product is also amazing as a substitute for shaving cream, leaves my legs hairless and moisturised, what more could you want? Only down side is that £15.95 is quite expensive for how long it lasts. I would say the full size would last about 14 uses depending on how generously you applied it (I am quite generous). No where near as long as a pot of soap and glory body butter, but then again I use it more since its easier. It smells amazing and the sent lingers all day, I'm not normally that fond of the rose sent but oh my this smells divine! 



I tried the King of Skin after hearing Tanya Burr rave about it. It is really moisturising and so easy to use since its just like a bar of soap and in some ways a lot easier than scooping out of the tub. When I first saw it I thought it would be quite harsh on the skin but once wet it melts and glides across the skin without tugging. Like the Body Conditioner it is full of lots of lovely ingredients leaves the skin instantly softer and I end up stroking my arms all day! It has a really unique smell which smells deliciously and it may sound weird but it just smells nourishing! It is a little cheaper than the Body Conditioner but doesn't last as long.

I love both products but if I HAD to choose one over all I would purchase the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner above the King of Skin (sorry King of Skin, I still love you). It is just as moisturising and they both smell amazing, but the added bonus of using the Body Conditioner as a shaving cream (skipping another boring step) and the extra luxury you get from applying a cream rather than a bar just out weighs the lower price from the King of Skin. However the skin of skin is easier and it will stay in my shower for days I am feeling extra lazy! 

Have you tried either of these products? What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment